Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

DIY: Christmas Card

Stationery card
View the entire collection of cards.


I decorated our front porch with thrifted items from Goodwill for this homemade Christmas card ordered via Shutterfly.  Angel wings on Louie are from amazon.com and reindeer antlers are from Santa :)  For the wooden star DIY tutorial click here.


I was so happy to find three brass horns at Goodwill recently
I love my Momma and I will do anything for her, even this...

Merry Christmas!

8 comments:

  1. Awe, that good dog. Your kids look so adorable. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaww this looks so cute! Great idea! Merry Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi dear.how are you?
    so nice photos.you kids are so lovely:)
    გილოცავთ დამდეგ ახალ წელს და შობას :)

    Sophie and Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kids are so cute! I'm pretty sure I;ve already told you this on many occasions, but it's true) The pictures are adorable.
    And your dog stole my heart! What a cutie! <3
    I wish you and your family happy hollidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Christmas atmosphere is full of love in your house !!!
    http://selenite.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's a chance you're eligible to receive a $1,000 Amazon Gift Card.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...