Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

Georgia on My Mind


I am so excited to share with you that I am traveling to Georgia (my home-country) in November!  I left Georgia almost 20 years ago and only went back once (13 years ago).  So it will be so nice to see my old friends again.  Excited and nervous at the same time. 
I remember feeling as if I moved to another planet when I came to the U.S. 20 years ago.  Now I'm afraid I'd have the same eerie feeling visiting Georgia. 
I've been looking for comfy jeans under $50 for my trip and after what seems like having tried 100 different styles I finally made my choices:  Lee Classic Fit from Kohl's and Old Navy Boyfriend Jeans.  Also, while I was at Old Navy I fell in love with these sweatpants

Metalina boots in Cheetah - Nine West
everything else - Target


And yes, I did buy those turtlenecks from Target.  Seems like I had not worn a turtleneck in ages.  I think I might be ready for them again.  Gives very minimalistic look plus it's great for layering. 

3 comments:

  1. How exciting! I cant wait to see some pics from your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy, it's 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...