Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Cruciani Inspired Lace Bracelet DIY (for my daughter)

My inspiration: Cruciani bracelets
What you need:
lace trim - I bought mine at Walmart (check their fabric section)
small sew-on snaps
scissors
needle and thread


Measure the trim, cut and sew the snaps on.  All done!




 

Casual and formal.  Works both ways.  Here is Nina wearing bracelets to my friend's wedding.   By the way, the daisy headband in the photo above is also DIY (for this, you need lace trim and elastic).  Hope you are having a great summer!



5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great and simple idea!! I'd love to make some "adult" versions :) haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natasha, if you google Cruciani bracelets you will see they are actually marketed to adults.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...