Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Skull Slippers DIY




Steve Madden skull slippers

Alexander McQueen Sequin skull slippers
Alexander McQueen Sequin skull slippers

I am inspired by Alexander McQueen and Steve Madden skull slippers, aren't you?!  I bought my purple velvet slippers at Essex and applied iron-on crystals by Next Style from Walmart.  The skull image was too large; but it was easy to trim it down to the smaller size.  The part that was cut off used later on my daughter's tee.  Nothing goes to waste ;)




Stuff the shoe with an old towel and iron on the skull image according to the instructions on the package.

the outline of the skull ironed on a tee

8 comments:

  1. Very cool! Nice repurpose of the outer skull. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you can walk into Walmart and channel McQueen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that the shoes are burgundi and velvet ! It's so dandy rock !
    http://selenite.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are cool! And I'm sure a lot less expensive which is always a plus in my book.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog :)
    Thanks for your comment, the floral headband that I am wearing is made by me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun ideas.
    And just last night, I was thinking to wear my McQueen skull scarf soon.. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...