Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

DIY: Natural Christmas Arrangements

Pinterest made me do it!


What I used:
thrifted burlap stocking (it was 50 cents!!!)
thrifted galvanized decorative bucket
pine, juniper and laurel branches, nandina berries all collected from the backyard

thrifted and natural supplies
 I had several nandine branches left over and of course could not just throw them away :)  I tied them with burlap jute and hung on our front porch chair.  Also, could be used as a quick and easy (and inexpensive) Christmas wreath or window/wall decoration.


4 comments:

  1. Oh you've gotta love Pinterest for glorious, inspirational ideas ... your beautiful decorations look straight out of a wonderful lifestyle magazine! I'm in love with the berries and branches, I bet they smell gorgeous! Now I want to make a branch star with fairy lights:) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful DIY ! Christmas will be happy !!!
    http://selenite.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm crazy about all Christmas decor ideas. so thanks for sharing <3


    mastylee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...