Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Real Simple

I like the simplicity and versatility of the outfit I wore the other day.  The temperatures here are finally down to the bearable degrees.  Summers are very hot and humid in Tennessee and I'm always glad when Fall comes around.

striped tee - Target
jacket - Target
wool maxi skirt - thrifted at Goodwill
hardware necklace - DIY

new watch - Casio; deer ring - Target

leather nude flats - thrifted at Goodwill

nails - Sally Hansen's Commander in Chic
Have you noticed my new Casio watch?  I've been coveting it after seeing one on Natuka Karkashadze (one of my favorite Georgian fashion bloggers) and some others too.  Strangely, after I ordered this new watch online, my old one quit on me :)

Speaking of real simple, let me show you my impromptu arrangement for our back porch table.  I picked dried Queen Anne's Lace flowers on my walk the other day.  I tried to spray-paint them in gold first, then in white.  But after all that trouble, natural is my favorite look.  How about you?

natural look with dried up Queen Anne's Lace

spray-painted in gold

spray-painted in white
Queen Anne's Lace in a watering can, some vintage pottery and silk flowers from the Dollar Tree

8 comments:

  1. I like your outfit, it looks comfortable yet still pulled-together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute outfit. I have a really similar jacket and I wear it all the time. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow-y!
    Cool nail color, and stylish yet comfortable ensemble. Looks great, Maya!
    Enjoy those autumn temps. Here is still hot and humid. 90F every day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're very elegant like that !
    http://selenite.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh ! I realize I forgot to answer your question : I bought my lego sunglasses on Romwe. Have a great week !!!
    http://selenite.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the greys with the stripes. Maxi skirt and the moto style jacket look very cool.
    The taupe color nails are great as well.
    Loving that fall decor.
    Daphne.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...