Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Fiber One Snackcessory DIY Challenge

I am very excited to share with you Fiber One Snackcessory Challenge information that was emailed to me last week.  Fiber One Bars and Brownies is sponsoring Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in February 2013.  I am so hoping to win the Grand Prize (a trip for two to MBFW in February) and meet celebrity style expert Bobbie Thomas.  I had not entered yet, but will do so as soon as my DIY Snackcessory is ready.

Enter your own submission before September 30, 2012 on Fiber One website.  See their official rules here.

Here are some of my own DIY minaudieres and small clutches that could serve as inspiration:

DIY gold bar clutch, DIY string ring and DIY gold and blue nails: see the tutorials HERE


all three McQueen inspired minaudieres DIY tutorial HERE

DIY fake ice-cube case, tutorial HERE

Good luck!

9 comments:

  1. oh my god Maya, wish u luck :* i believe that you'll get the main prize. i love all those creative things you do and you make, great job! go ahead and show them who's the boss ! :D <3 love u and wish u luck :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Giorgi. These are some of my old DIY's for inspiration. I am working on a brand new DIY clutch/case for this challenge. I'll show it off as soon as I'm ready. Sept. 30th is the deadline.
      xx

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Such great clutch creations. I remember the ice cube one. That was my favorite.
    Daphne.

    Also, please enter my SHAPE WEAR give away, just one week left...
    http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com/2012/08/shapewear-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, hand over those awesome rings and nobody gets hurt. ;)
    Good luck, Maya! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot about the gold bar clutch. I'm sure you'll come up with something amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Привет!!! Как у вас дела?) Я снова появилась)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. SilverGoldBull is the most reputable bullion dealer. They will provide you with reasonable, up-to-minute prices and they will guarantee your bullion arrives to your door discreetly and safely.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...