Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

My New Shoe "Collection" on Etsy

I've been trying to update my Etsy daily.  Please take a look at my modern vintage shoe "collection".  Do you have a favorite pair? 

how cute are these slipper shoes?!

black velvet slipper shoe with silk trim

bone (or off white) oxfords

I love these Granny boots, wish they fit me :(

black leather ankle boots

the ultimate color-blocking shoes

sporty chic + neon trend, DKNY tennis shoes

baby Cowboy boots (how cute would these be as a Country Western nursery decor?!)

6 comments:

  1. The DKNY trainers look very comfortable for urban trekking.
    You have a great eye! I'll bet they sell quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great selection! Those baby cowboy boots are fantastic! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I am totally in love with those blank ankle boots. I had a look on your Etsy page too- you have some great stuff. Thanks for stopping over on my blog - I'm now your newest follower :)

    Kim @whatpeggysaid x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving those Grannie BOOTS.. they would look adorable with jeans!

    leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the velvet slippers! So cute for fall.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...