Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Tunic, Shorts and Pointed Toe Slippers



Indian (?) tunic - Goodwill under $5

rusty brown pointed toe sequined flats - Goodwill $1.99


Sorry for the lack of posting this summer.  I've been practically living in shorts and old tees taking kids to their camps, movies, birthday parties etc.   Then, a few days ago I purchased this tunic with rusty brown and dark turquoise paisley print and now I don't want to take it off.  Wearing with denim shorts from Walmart.  Believe it or not, I found the pointy oriental-looking slippers several days after I purchased the tunic.  Aren't they just made for each other?!
In 90s I used to love ethnic looks, then I kind of got tired of it all...  Until now...


Elizabeth and James Resort 2013
subtly ethnic look from Elizabeth and James Resort 2013 via Style.com

How is your summer so far?
Linked with ColorBlind:
  Thrifters Anonymous

6 comments:

  1. Looks great! It's hard to get anything done when kids are home for summer. Hope you are having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! I love that kaftan on you and those slippers are beauties, great finds! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that tunic. Would make a great cover-up too.
    I have some cute ones from Turkey like that
    Daphne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice choice! Tunics are a smart and stylish way to keep cool in the heat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing casual look.Stylish and Trendy.Hope you are great.
    Kisses,
    Sophie and Anna

    ReplyDelete
  6. This oriental style is so cool and amazing on you !
    http://selenite.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...