Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My Georgia: Tbilisi Massacre of April 9, 1989

Yesterday was April 9th.  I did not forget about it, I just was really hesitant to re-post this video (I already posted about it last year).   It's difficult to watch and the events are emotionally difficult for me to remember.  I was about 17 then and was not present at the demonstration but could have easily been there.  

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the    bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
Ronald Reagan


1 comment:

  1. Hi Maya!

    Thanks for dropping by my blog, i am a new follower as well
    Love your blog, it is very cute and love the children posts
    About why you missed my blog there are so many blogs you are bound to miss some, but you found and i found you! The world will be a better place !

    Ariane xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...