Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

Kids Activities: Easter Window Clings

chocolate bunnies window silhouettes

Easter Egg window cling
Nina and I made these chocolate bunny and Easter Egg window clings/silhouettes yesterday from clear contact paper and acrylic paint.  This is a great way to decorate children's windows or kitchen windows for Easter.  See easy to follow step by step instructions by Skip to my Lou HERE. 
Improvise with shapes and colors and make your own!

Nina at work painting

decorating with glitter glue (optional)
I made this one for our kitchen glass door; do you see Lou's dirty paw prints all over? :)

4 comments:

  1. That chicken is brilliant, makes me smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely when childresn follow on your creativity footsteps.
    have a lovely break, Maya.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very good activity for children. Easter is a celebration for whole family!
    Online Toys Shop

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! I featured your window clings on my blog today in my Weekly Inspiration- Easter Window Decoration Crafts With Kids. I'd love for you to stop by and take a look if you have a moment. :)

    http://www.sewcreativeblog.com/weekly-inspiration-easter-window-decoration-crafts-with-kids/

    Best Wishes,

    Crystal

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...