Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Floral + Gray



gray sweater - Target
gray tank top - Walmart
skirt - Goodwill
nude shoes - old (Ross?)
bracelets - old

This thrifted skirt with bright tulips has become my favorite to go piece this spring.  It can be styled in so many ways: with neutrals, or with bright solid blouse or cardi.  Or another floral print on top (had not tried that look yet).  Photos taken at my parents' house (my sister and one of my nephews are visiting from New Jersey).  This was the third place we've gone to yesterday. I looked exhausted and my makeup disappeared.  So that's why had to crop photos. 

11 comments:

  1. I love all of these bright colors. Very fun!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. This beautiful and colourful skirt makes me summer mood, very stylish look, love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love that skirt, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your mix of bracelets! i usually have gold or silver...i need to build my collection of colored ones!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like so much how you show your style is so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty floral skirt. I like the lovely colors and print. Looks great with your accessories!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love when you mix dressy with casual. Great arm candy too.
    Daphne.

    ReplyDelete
  8. grey is the new black! :) i love your tulips skirt, the bright print goes so well with the neutrals ! ... and pretty bracelets too!! :) xox, d.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the floral print, it's so great.

    xo,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love the bold print and color in your skirt:) Really pops next to the neutral
    following, and look forward to future posts.
    xx
    Lilithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...