Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Coming Soon to my Etsy

I'll be putting these up for sale on New in my Etsy shop.  Please let me know in comments or by email if you are interested in purchasing any of these items.  You don't have to buy to comment ;)
These are all my trendy vintage finds that I'll be offering at an affordable price.  As they say, what goes around comes around.  Or as my daughter would say:  what comes around goes around.

tropical Hawaiian print with Hibiscus dress,  U.S. size Small, buy here

beautiful vintage black Raffia handbag, buy here

Burgundy is the new black! genuine leather deep burgundy clutch, not for sale

genuine suede bucket style bag with salmon pink Chevron detail, buy here SOLD

Oriental/Indian motive, beautiful shape + tassel, buy here

black crocheted bag, buy here

beige crocheted bag, buy here

beautiful patchwork, not for sale, decided to keep this one :)

floral fabric crossbody bag with a giant leather tassel, buy here

boxy crossbody bag, faux leather, SOLD

navy and yellow kissing butterflies buckle belt, buy SOLD

1 comment:

  1. Great pieces. Hey how much is the butterfly belt?
    I might be interested in that. Would go great over the simple black dress from my Kika Paprika collection. Lets chat off blog as I could sell it to customers who are interested....

    Thank you for that link on the skirt my mom made. That was the same inspirational photo I showed my mom. I am actually going to style it that way in summer with a bare navy vest!
    My son's pants are from the Gwen Stefani line she makes for Target. Aren't they so darn cute?
    Daphne.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...