Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

These Boots Are Made for Walkin'

Western booties -Big Buddha from SteinMart, similar here
The other day, I had to run multiple errands which involved lots of walking, so I needed a carefree, happy go lucky outfit with comfy shoes.  I wore my new boots for that occasion, which turned out to be the right choice.
My latest obsession with bright blue continues...  Love bright blue especially with neutrals and neon highlights.

tired, but not too tired to smile :)
neutral shirt - TJMaxx
bright blue textured sweater - thrifted
jeans - DKNY via Ross
booties - Big Buddha, SteinMart
purse - thrifted

brass and rhinestone bracelet - Target
beaded bracelet - can't remember
yellow bracelets - Franchesca's, local boutique


these boots are also cute worn with a long skirt

6 comments:

  1. I do like the bling pumpkin in the background :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots are fantastic! And I do love your arm party as well!

    Natasha ~ Required2BeInspired

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love 'em. And I'm with Natasha, too: Love the arm party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree these boots would look great with a skirt! you have some fabulous arm candy today!

    [oomph.]
    You're Invited: fall in love with mark.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving your bracelets and your boots.
    Daphne.
    http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally on board with the arm party comments, those bracelets look great with your sweater! I have been looking for flats in just that color, no luck yet. And I am LOVING short boots right now, yours are pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...