Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

DIY Idea: Charmed Footwear

Just like many of my favorite DIY bloggers, I would like to start DIY Idea posts.  DIY Idea - is something I may not necessarily DIY myself simply because it may not be practical for me to wear or maybe it's not my style, ect.  I try to pursue DIY projects that I would wear myself.  However, there so many other inspirations out there that I can't pull off but you may be able to...

Alexander Wang Court Shoes with Rabbit Fur Tail at Polyvore


Pom-pom shoes via ilovewildfox
Do you like these "business in the front party in the back" shoes?  Seems like they would be easy to DIY attaching fur charms, large tassels, pom-poms or any other charms to the back of a solid shoe.  Would be ideal if your footwear already had a zipper in the back.   Then, you could attach your charm to the zipper-pull using a jump ring.

9 comments:

  1. You do the best DIY everrrrrrrrrrrr. You should stick to things you like, after all is your blog.
    Much love, Maya.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I am not crazy about things on my shoes...but I can see where it would be an easy, fun DIY project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i went thru a phase where i loved zippers on the back. i rarely wear those anymore...i should totally jazz them up with a tassel or something!!

    [oomph.]
    Blogaversary Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of these!! I bet you could put pom poms (or just about anything really) on shoe clips and attach them to the back of shoes the same way they clip near the toe part.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks fun! I'll have to keep my eyes out for the right "charms"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the boots. I just saw a cute purse online and I thought - "I bet Maya can make that"

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a funny idea ! Thanks for sharing !
    http://selenite.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the idea with the pom-poms, thank you so much))

    http://tri-skelos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I did a DIY on Alexander wang shoes too
    Temme what you think

    http://flouncesandslashes.blogspot.com/2011/09/one-shoe-many-possibilities-3.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...