Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Another Prada-inspired Purchase: Blue Striped Skirt

blue top - SteinMart (old)
blue striped skirt - thrifted from Goodwill
black espadrilles - Target (old)
banana earrings - check them out on my Etsy

 cat-eye sunglasses from HotTopic (old) with DIY metallic tips

snakeskin print bag - Express (old)
black bracelet - ??  (it broke on me, I wonder what I shall DIY with the beads??)

 my cloud print tote - it's DIY but you can check it on Etsy too
platform flip-flops - DIY

 how could I not buy this skirt?  it even has subtle sparkles in it; can you see?

inspiration: Prada Spring 2011

6 comments:

  1. great find!!! very cool with those prada inspired slippers, too! the bananas are a nice touch of yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ho, hot, hot in your DIY. You are my hero, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    Much love, my dear Maya.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Goodwill. (You made me fish out an old snakeskin raincoat I thrifted years ago to cut up into something else. Guess I'll wear it instead.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skirt! Absolutely love it! <3 Stripes + the color - what an amazing piece!))
    Bananas in your ears are so so cute))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful ! I love your sunglasses !
    http://selenite.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...