Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Versatile Tie Dye Skirt

Inspiration: Michael-Michael Kors Tie Dye Skirt


skirt - NOT Michael Kors (Stein Mart)
top - Vivienne Tam (via Stein Mart) 
neutral vest - N.Y. & Co
foldover clutch - thrifted (Goodwill)
neutral wedges with elastic straps - Ross
wooden bangle - from JoAnns + plus I handpainted the neon tip

I actually bought my Michael Kors look-alike skirt from Stein Mart awhile back.  Last year, I enjoyed wearing it with gray and khaki tops as well as with my navy and white striped shirt.

Last year: with gray Target top; DIY chandelier necklace

3 comments:

  1. i love this print...i used to have a thing for tie dye! i love that you paired it with another tie dye-ish top...you just gave me an idea for my experimenting with extremes, although i think i only have one tie dye item currently!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can actually remember tie dying shirts as a teenager! We use to have so much fun doing this!
    Isb't Stein Mart great? I shop a lot there...you look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...