Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy Leprechaun Day!!!

Nina co-designed this shirt.  when she saw me drawing this in my sketch book, she asked for light green polka dots on a hat.  i thought that added a rather nice touch.

i rarely get to paint anything for Cordell anymore.  he thinks he is a big boy :( 
i tried to make his giant shamrock look distressed or "vintage" ;)  so, i don't think it looks too cutesy for a boy.  and the main thing: Cordell loves it and wears it! 


p.s.
shirts are painted with fabric paint.  solid green tee from Target ($4.99) and a white one from Walmart ($3-5).  check out my Etsy store for more designs. 

5 comments:

  1. so cute. Love that you shamrocked it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that girl tee. You are just so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, Maya.. you are so joyful, so talented. I had totally forgotten it was St. Patrick's Day until someone - Stephanie from Style Odyssey? - mentioned it. It's strange: it's observed more in the USA than the UK for some reason.

    It's late here and I actually woke up to do some photography and to post, and I was thinking that I hadn't visited you (or not nearly enough other friends) for a while, and your sweet comment the other day. You asked if my grandmother wasn't perhaps Georgian, too. I bet someone was.. or we're related somehow. Your son is so cute and he looks a lot like my cousin Adam's son Ollie. Either way, even if we're not genetically family, we're some kind of family.

    That painting you did makes me smile! Have a lovely weekend. xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really really cute - love these pics. Sounds like you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...