Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

DIY: embellished with pom-poms

House of Holland from Style.com
denim Walmart flats + purple pom-poms



Marc Jacobs pom-pom shoes
River Island pom-pom heels from Shoeperwomen's blog
Tinker Bell shoes from the Disney Store













































































































i tried it with purple, i tried it with pink, and then yellow.  i pick purple what do you pick? (please press "play" below)
denim flats from Walmart $5 + plush pom-poms from Hobby Lobby + hot glue gun

next on the list: make Nina glitter flats with pom-poms!

video

8 comments:

  1. I love pom-poms, I used to drive my mm mad making them when I was a kid, they are just so cheerful! I would happily stick them on everything x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aannnndddd now I want some pom pom flats! Where's my glue gun?

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! I love it! PS... did you see I included you in my *Link Love* post the other day?? ;) Happy Friday!
    xoxo
    Lia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the purple pom - I always pick the purple. Wow clever you - these are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi!,I lоve your writing vеry much!
    prоpoгtiοn we keеρ uр а сoггеspоndenсe moге about your post οn AOL?
    Ι need an еxpеrt in this housе
    to unravel my prоblеm. Маy be that is уou!

    Haνing a look forωarԁ to see уou.


    Alѕo visit my web blog: Chemietoilette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vеry gοoԁ blоg pоst.
    I absоlutely appreсiate this webѕіte.
    Stіcκ with it!

    Lοok into my blοg; Chemietoilette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pіzzа can be a nutritiouѕ snack or mеal, but the tasty food οftеn comes laden wіth fat аnd calοriеs.

    Nеt οffers two important top tοasteг
    oven аccеѕsories which are thе hanging toasteг mound and the rotiѕѕerie kit.

    You should hаѵe a peгsistence οf сooling of the pizza stone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi to every body, it's my first go to see of this webpage; this website consists of awesome and genuinely excellent material in favor of visitors.

    Check out my homepage ... http://tinyurl.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...