Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

My Gal Friday

please check out beautiful Kelly's blog Dressing Mommy.  if there was such thing as a real superwomen, it would be Kelly.  after being told she would not be able to look as chic after giving birth, she decided to prove everybody wrong.  i am featured today on Kelly's friday series My Gal Friday.  thank you, Kelly!

sneak peek:
made this lion's heart shirt for Nina yesterday and will share a tutorial with you soon (it's really easy).


large red glitter heart - DIY
white cotton shirt - Walmart

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by. Such a cool t-shirt - how on earth did you stay "in the line" as my kids say. For sure will check out Kelly's blog, sounds very fun! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny that you posted this! I was looking though my Instyle mag, and saw Taylor Swift it...and I was thinking wow that would be such a great DIY project for my blog!
    I'm glad you did it though!!

    Be Sure To Enter My Exposed Envy Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww!! Thank you so much for the kind words!! :)

    I loved reading your feature and was so glad I could feature you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cute top, thanks for the suggestion Maya! :D


    catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. VERY cute!! Oh and I loved your "Cruella Deville" outfit other day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how this came out! Thanks for stopping by my blog - its great to meet a fellow blogger from my area!

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...