Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

DIY: armor knuckle ring


i'm sure you've seen many kinds of armor knuckle rings online.  i think Vivienne Westwood's $269 armor ring is my favorite of them all (from ASOS).
i was at JoAnn's today and got a package of adjustable rings.  Each package contains four rings: two in gold and two in silver.  these are sold for attaching your own embellishments to make your own one of a kind ring.  however, if you stack them all on one finger overlapping the rings (i actually just stacked three out of four)- you have an armor knuckle ring.  what do you think?  yes?  no?  maybe so?  total cost: $2.99 for a package of four rings (they are on sale; originally $3.99).
JoAnn's adjustable rings ($2.99 for a package of four)




Vivienne Westwood's armor knuckle ring from ASOS

10 comments:

  1. I love the heart T-shirt that is great and your daughter surely loves it. I would love one too...LOL you are so creative and SMART!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is super brilliant!

    sweets from Bali
    Dias

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't heard of these. I've just been into the ring thing since I started my blog. I went to Jo-Ann's to get stuff to make headbands and my hubby got his wheels turning about designing rings. It's been just under two weeks and he's made at least 20. I'll have to get his opinion on these. I think you did a good job
    Check out my 30! Jen Hemming and Hawing Again

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah, Yes! I'm going to run out to joanns and copy this. So great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This so so great!! I love!!!!! I might have to copy this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the super sweet comment on my blog!!! :) This ring is AWESOME! You come up with the coolest DIY's!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a good idea ! the ring is great !!
    http://selenite.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like it.

    Can you bend your finger?

    ReplyDelete
  9. it looks pretty cool. you have such fun ideas.
    but can you bend your finger while wearing it?
    xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...