Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

double knot hair and a new CD

if i'm patient enough to let my hair grow a bit longer i may be trying double knot hairstyle this summer...  click here for a full tutorial.


you may have seen this before but i just now bought The XX CD at Target.  so refreshing.



p.s.
today was the first day i did not need pain medicine after my little procedure.  what a relief!  doctor said that's why you take your wisdom teeth out when you're 15.  apparently, it's not as painful then (??)  still too early to say for me if this definitely helped my facial pain or not...  i keep my fingers crossed.  thank you for all your kind wishes on my old posts.

7 comments:

  1. So glad you're doing well! I was going to e-mail to check on you. I'm such a mom. I need to do more with my hair. I'll have to check out the tutorial later.

    Jen Hemming and Hawing Again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better. Fingers crossed here too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had mine taken out when I was 18 I think. Glad you are medication free finally. Love this double knot hair. I just got a cut so no way I can do this but can't wait when it is longer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're feeling better!! Fingers crossed here as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for feeling better!
    Love the XX.
    Love the hairstyle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you are feeling much better! Love the hair, mine is way to short, but my daughters are bugging me to go longer (we have a ton of humidity...don't know.

    HEY, SOCCER IS OVER FOR US THIS YEAR, YIPEE! (oops, I mean, darn)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I am in love with this know style
    Might try it tomorrow, thanks for posting it

    Glad you are feeling better
    son1 had his out this summer.
    poor thing had yellow cheeks for about 4 days

    Come Enter My B'day Give Away

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...