Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

how did this happen?

Nina 5 mos, Cordell 24 mos; Christmas 2005

my sister-in-law made Nina's dress;  Cordell's reindeer sweater is from Hartstrings (i want one like his)- Dec'10  Can you tell they have opposite personalities?

could not find Mario cake so ordered this cake with a road and added cars to the top

Thank you for my Wii.  But can I get a Mario xBox 360 too?  Cordell decided to write us a thank you note... with a request!
we celebrated my son's 7th birthday last week.  this year we decided just to have a small family party.  my kids are just 19 mos apart.  she was a surprise!  i used to amicably make fun of other friends who got pregnant by surprise but it happened to me!  where did time go?!  how did my babies grow up so fast????

Cordell, Soccer Mom and Nina - summer 2009

17 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous family! I love the picture of you with your kids. YOu glow. Love it.

    http://southerncomfortga.blogspot.com/2010/12/no-model-lady.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a beautiful family! And so lucky to have both a boy and a girl - we would so love that one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make a lovely family, love your outfit so colourful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kids are beautiful, as are you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful kiddos, and happy birthday to your big 7-year-old! They do grow up so fast, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your kids are adorable, as is that thank you note!

    Great idea to modify the cake to fit your needs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They grow up so fast huh? You guys look so cute together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for shareing your beautiful family!! Amazing the things kids say! I just LOVE the name Cordell! there's an Sinead O'conner song called Cordell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your childern are beautiful, and you look amazing in those colours.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  11. How beautiful your family and you are. You look so happy and content:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh! this thank you note is soooooo cute!
    it's so nice to open my blog and see your sweet comment! if you don't want to lose track of my blog, well- it's easy with k come karolina on bloglovin, facebook and twitter :) and in the last post - you can ask me anything

    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. What beautiful pictures! The one of the three of you looks straight out of a magazine!

    I am cracking up over the letter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is surprising, isn't it? I sometimes look at my daughter and realise she's (nearly) an adult. Then I tell her she'll always be my little girl. (She doesn't mind that, phew!). Your kids look wonderful, and I think Mario will go far ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a beautiful family you have ! Your kids make you so shiny !
    http://selenite.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. That last photo is too precious--what a sweet family you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just swung by to catch up and see what's new, how did i miss this post.
    You're kids are cutie pies. I love that note, very clever boy.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...