Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

purple, green, gray, and gold (variations on a theme)

golden wedges - Kohl's (old),  clutch - NY&Co


 gray booties - Target (last year's purchase)
purple tights - Kohl's Vera Wang


 Report crinkled patent leather flats - from amazon.com
nails - SH Gilty Pleasure


what color is my skirt?  green is not quite right. teal???  i love it whatever the color.  the skirt, the purple top and the rhinestone bracelet came from SteinMart.  black jacket is from TJMaxx and the gray one is from Target. oh, and the sunglasses are dark green and came from NY&Co.
about 1-2 years ago i saw somewhere online a girl wearing golden heels with black tights.  that would have been a big no-no before, but somehow now it feels ok (i know i'm late with this trend, but who cares?!  i still like it!). 
when i went out, i ended up wearing those black flats with round studs.  sorry, no full size picture with those shoes.  notice, how gorgeous is even inside of the shoe matching my nails!  i spotted these Report flats at either Ross or TJMaxx earlier this year for $7 on clearance.  they did not have my size, so i ended up paying a little more on amazon.com.  still a great buy!  don't you think?

6 comments:

  1. You know your shoes, and have a wonderful taste. I can say that with real knowledge.he, he, he.
    I love all your outfits, but I am really wanting the gold nail polish. It looks soooooooooooooo glamourous. Where did you get it??????????????
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found lots of different shades of gold on Ebay. Could you have a look and send me the one you think is yours through an Ebay mail:
    I wish we lived closer as well.
    If it is too much bother, do not worry.
    Un abrazo amiga mía.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great!! I love the color combination! The gold nail polish is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got some very cool shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the dark tights with gold/bronze shoes. Saw it in a recent anthropologie catalog as well and am dying to try it out as soon as it is cool enough for tights.
    Your nail polish is killer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Thank you for your sweet comment! I love your style & the fact that you made that beautiful necklace! I'm definitely a follower now!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...