Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

granny couture

i wore almost all green today.  and thankfully it was not some Christmas party i went to.  i've been obsessed with deep emerald lately.  spotted this vintage green skirt and blue purse at Goodwill the other day.  i know you think i look like your grandma but it's ok.  let's just call it granny chic.
i think this is my first time trying black and navy together.




green top - Jones New York from Ross
green skirt - Goodwill
black jacket - T.J. Maxx
navy shoes - old Etienne Aigner from my career days
chain necklace from Goodwill with Target snake ear-clips attached
bracelet, rings - Target
purse - Goodwill





practicing my glamour granny look; too bad i colored my roots today
$.99 thrifted chain necklace with Target snake ear-clips attached
nothing looks more vintage than emerald green and gold together.  don't you agree?

10 comments:

  1. LOVE the purse!!! Great find!! Thanks for the nudge, totally appreciate it. :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so very pretty in that skirt ( much better than pants) . love that you match colours that were a no no in the old day. They go so wonderfully together. You are fun, fun, fun.
    Un abrazo my dear friend.
    I wish I live next to a GOODWILL place, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh that would be paradise to me.No second hand shops in Spain, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, pretty!
    I like so much your green outfit: you look so elegant and rafined!
    kiss
    http://cafe-boucle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds! And you look fabulous in that emerald green. Makes me want something green, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the bag and the dress.
    look gorgeous on the last picture >.<



    Love,
    catherine
    http://etinological.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am totally digging your style! You have such great flare, a real unique and confident sense of how to put things together! Stylish, brave, bold, classy with a a little quirky edge! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pattern of your top is beautiful. I love this outfit, make me feel like wearing green and gold, and I love the idea of the earings on the necklace !
    http://selenite.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing purse!
    You look gorgeous in this green, especially with the gold.
    Going to look at this again...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello

    I'm Antonio from ITALIA.
    I'm a LIFE COACH and an Italian HERBALIFE LEADER

    You are so sweety and beautiful

    I hope you like PLAID / TARTAN / GINGHAM shirts.

    I have a great passion for plaid shirts since I was little .
    Just like some collect stamps or coins I like to collect pictures of people in plaid shirts .

    So COULD YOU TAKE SOME PHOTOS FOR ME WEARING AS MANY PLAID SHIRTS POSSIBLE?

    Will be fine also photos with friends, family, etc.
    The importance it's wearing PLAIDS .. ok?

    DO YOU LIKE PLAID AND GINGHAM SHIRTS ?
    Thank you very very much

    I hope to receive your photos soon

    I would like you JOIN my HERBALIFE TEAM

    GET start your FINANCIAL FREEDOM

    ASK ME HOW!!

    that's my mail

    antonioivano.preziuso@gmail.com

    www.antoniopreziuso.com (under costruction)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...