Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Fall is here!


blazer - ??? (really old)
knit sweater - Ross
brown skirt - NY&Co thru Ross
black suede and leather wedge booties - We Who See Urban Outfitters (spring'10 clearance)

this is just a quick post on what i wore yesterday.  got to run to pick up my kids from school. as you can see my black wedge booties are tack free.  usually i am "more is more" person, but in this case i decided the boots looked fine "as is" with no embellishment.  click here if you are wondering what the heck i'm talking about.
have a great day!

edit:  you know what's the best thing about staying home?  not having to wear pantyhose!!!  with these boots i felt i had to pull them on and i'm pretty sure i was sweating by the time i was done.

9 comments:

  1. Sweet modelly goodness in this outfit! I'm so very inspired and am bookmarking for a possible copycat ensemble in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every peice of the outfit! The way you put it together it wonderful.

    http://southerncomfortga.blogspot.com/2010/11/blue-but-not-sad.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it all. Wonderful boots!!!!
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you layered the tunic with the skirt! That jacket is beautiful - another great outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great great look. Love that sweaterdress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this outfit!! Awesome layering.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit! Those wedges are amazing (basic but perfect) and I love your layering...I wish I could get away without tights! Too bad there's snow on the ground here!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...