Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

tag

Thank you Kelly for tagging me on your blog Dressing Mommy.  I had fun answering your questions.

Q.  What is your ultimate vacation destination?
A.  Have you ever had a feeling of knowing you would do something someday?  Just not sure when or how?   I know I will visit Italy someday...  Ever since I was a little girl I was attracted to their language and culture.  I especially used to love learning about Italian art and architecture.  London is another place I would love to visit someday.  As far as favorite activity for my ultimate vacation - definitely browsing art museums.
Q.  What did you want to be when you were growing up? 
A.  As long as I remember myself I loved painting and drawing.  I should have studied art, but....  went on to pre-med first in Georgia, then became an accountant in the US.  I am determined to teach  my own children to follow their passion and their intuition especially when choosing their career.  If you make living doing what you love doing- consider yourself one of the luckiest people on Earth.
Q.   If your life was a TV show, what would your theme song be?
A.   Georgia Girl by Collective Soul.  Click here to listen on YouTube. 

Q.   If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
A.   Healing... 
Q.   Sneakers or Stilettos?
A.   Flip-flops!  Just kidding.  Sneakers for hiking and stilettos for all the other occasions.  
Q.   What is your favorite holiday and why?
A.   I love Christmas but Thanksgiving is my favorite.  Even after living in America for 16 years now Thanksgiving still has a very special meaning to me.  Though I terribly miss my old friends in Georgia, I am grateful for everything God has blessed me with here in America.

Q.   If a genie granted you three wishes, what would they be?
A.   I would ask for a housekeeper, a cook and a personal trainer!
 
Q.   What is your drink of choice?
A.   Vodka.  No, seriously - I love hot tea (very strong) and drink it every morning.


ghost-busters Cordell and Nina
Have a safe and happy Halloween!
p.s.
I am so sorry for the odd format, I am not sure what went wrong.  But it's too late now to fix it...  Sorry!

6 comments:

  1. lets us get to know you more. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful to get to know you better. I didn´t know you were from Russia, wowwwwwwwwwwww.
    I have to visit Italy one of these days, as well. it will be a little bit like Spain but even better dressed, he, he.
    Un abrazo amiga mía.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers! I think I would wish for the same three things! :)
    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely answers! A housekeeper, a cook and a personal trainer sounds perfect to me. I do love Italy, too (and still have a few holiday pictures to post on very cold winter days to warm us up).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your 3 wishes really made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...