Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

just a perfect day

finally, it's here!  this is my favorite time of the year.  September days are comfortably warm and nights are getting refreshingly cool (i say refreshing because i am a night owl).  and of course, also my birthday is in this month.  another reason for me to love September.  this summer was unbearable!  now i can finally actually pay attention when i am watching my son's baseball game (before it was so hot i could not even concentrate, really...)
have a great labor day weekend!  btw, do you wear white after the labor day?  i say of course! if i feel like wearing white- i will wear white!



white dress - Ross 
military green jacket -Ann Taylor Loft
crystal necklace - DIY



2 comments:

  1. What a great necklace and a perfectly crisp white dress to go with your perfect day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed that you love your birthday month. I used to love mine. Now I'm just psychotic for all of December.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...