Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

new rings from Target

thanks to MissVinylAhoy's post yesterday (about Tucker for Target) i went this morning to see for myself.  to my great disappointment the sales person informed me that Tucker collection won't be here until next Monday.  of course i could not leave Target without buying something.  i kept telling myself: " Suze only got two things yesterday...  i need to be good like Suze!"  that did not work.  i ended up with four (yes, four) new rings.   i've been a bad, bad girl today!  oh well, happy birthday to me!



my high and lows:  all rings are from Target except the emerald one from Georgia in the last picture...  my lovely watch (pool and water park tested) is Armitron's "Now" from Walmart.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe they didn't have the Tucker stuff! That sucks!!

    Well, I like the rings you did get!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great rings! They look really pretty with the watch.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...