Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

leopards and snakes... it's a jungle out there!


leopard print dress - Kohl's ABStudio (last year)
jeans - DKNY SteinMart


my first leopard print piece was a Snuggie i got as a gag gift last Christmas.  the second one was a Kohl's dress i bought myself.  i wore this dress to a party friend threw for me and some others to promote our businesses.  i had not been out for so long that it felt WILD!  this is the only picture i have so far (on friend's front porch) and you can't tell but i wore my new snake earrings and snake ring (all from Target).  


snake ring - Target
snake earrings - Target 


speaking of snakes, Cordell brought me a "gift" from ballpark few days ago.  it was a baby speckled king snake.  we kept him for two days and then let him go.  did you know that king snakes eat other snakes (even venomous ones such as rattlesnake and copperhead)?  


Speckled King Snake



 i already showed you some of my bday purchases.  here is one more brand new outfit i'm eager to wear.

leopard print top and black pants both from SteinMart


several years ago i started getting Boden USA catalog (it's a British brand).  they have cutest children's clothing i get my kids form time to time.  unfortunately, their women's line is out of my price range... but here is what i would get (only one of these of course).  



Boden Messenger Bag $128
Boden Uplifting Ankle Boots $218
Boden Plimsolls $78




 Do you have a favorite?   Oh yes, i almost forgot my leopard clogs.  how could i!!!
Hanna Andersson clogs (i got mine on eBay)

10 comments:

  1. Hi my lovely friend, I see you are into animal print full on, he, he.
    Abrazos from Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the plimsolls!
    Leopard print makes me happy every time it pops up every few years...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thаts a greаt article аnd certаinly helped cleаr my brain a bit

    Μy blog pоst :: silver bracelets for women
    Review my web blog :: daisy silver jewellery

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a good post and defіnitely seгved tо clear mу brain a bit

    Here іs my blοg necklace chain

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm guessing you will not mind me stopping by and saying thanks to you for your blog post - it truly helped

    Also visit my weblog ... Baptism Jewelry for Children

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thatѕ a veгy gοod blog pοst and definitely served to clear
    mу brain a little

    Here iѕ my web blοg - claddagh Toe Ring

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great article and defіnіtely ѕerѵed to cleаг my brain a
    bit

    Hеrе is mу web pаge http://www.getemgirls.com/groups/shamballa-bracelets-the-accessory-of-the-stars/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Smaгt way οf οbserving things - І am a little more of a monochromе person, myѕelf

    Feel free to viѕit my page - silver jewellery for men

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am glad thаt Gοogle brοught yоur
    site up fоr my search - it helped

    Ηerе is mу web page - Toe Ring Ankle Bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lookіng in Yаhoo raiѕеd youг
    web blog - I'm happy it did, thanks.

    My web site; toe anklet

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...