Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

studded collar DIY




i first saw this beautiful Burberry jacket on Alicia's Power Casual blog back in January. unfortunately, it is typical of me that it would take months before i got to making it myself.  this DIY is very easy and only takes about 10-15 minutes.  all you need is a "guinea pig" jacket, iron and one sheet of iron-on studs (i got mine at Walmart for less than $2 and am very pleased with them).
just follow easy iron-on  instructions on the back of the package.  if you decide to embellish the jacket collar completely, you will need more than one sheet.  i chose to only embellish the ends that are visible from front.
oh, by the way, my jacket came from Old Navy sale for $14.99!  i think this has to be my favorite DIY project so far.

4 comments:

  1. SO CREATIVE
    I wish I can be as creative as you :)

    love.
    catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cool the way you spice up that jacket ! so creative !! love it a lot !!
    :)

    marisaginting.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, this jacket turned out really cute! And is ti just me, or do you switch up your hair ALL THE TIME?! You're like a new woman in every post! I'm not brave enough for that, which is why I've worn my hair the same way for nearly a decade...

    xoxo,
    ~Olivia

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...