Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

floral shorts



I've been looking for a cute pair of floral pants and shorts for a long time now with no luck. Why did I ever get rid of my floral prints from early 90's?! Finally, decided to check out our local Goodwill store for the first time and YES! found real pretty floral shorts (above) and more (coming soon). THANK YOU, little old lady, who donated this to Goodwill!!!

I am wearing navy&white striped shirt from Target ($12.99), Goodwill floral shorts ($2-4?), Old Navy flip flops and Old Navy denim tote ($10), Walmart sunglasses ($5). Turquoise nail polish is not Chanel's Nouvelle Vague ;) I just mixed several colors to get my own turquoise.

1 comment:

  1. Ah I am so on your wave lenght, I have been looking for a pair of shorts EXACTLY like that, they are still alluding me but I have a vintage scouring trip coming soon - wish me luck! And welcome to the blogospher I found you through Jill's blog, look forward to reading more, Pearl x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...